Anna and Abi - Sisters

Meet Abi and Anna. They are sisters and so lovable at that. I asked to borrow them for an evening of random modeling. I appreciate their mother entrusting her daughters to me and my camera. It was a very fun shoot with two adorable girls who have personality like no other. What I ALWAYS learn from shooting kids is that it doesn't matter what idea you have in your head. Directing kids only qualifies you for insanity. It's about capturing their essence by letting them use their imagination. The magic then flows and all I have to do is wait for it.


"Seek wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child."
- Ron Wild



I could not have done this without my wonderful assistant, and roommate, Devon LaMay. I just love this picture of her with the girls!


2 comments:

  1. Kayla, you captured the fun loving personalities of my daughters and you highlighted their love for each other. Thank you, I love the results of the photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Love those girls too.

    ReplyDelete