Emily & Jeff Got Married!

I took pictures on Saturday at one of my most favorite temples, the Washington DC temple. Emily and Jeff got married and were headed soon after to the Baltimore Airport to fly to their reception! Power to this couple! We only had an hour, but that's plenty to get some great shots. They asked for a few pictures early to print out at their reception and these are the ones I went through quickly and picked out. The weather was perfect and I had my wonderful assistant, Mr Smith, to hold the gear and be there for when I'd need a lens change. He's awesome! We really do wish the best for Emily & Jeff. They said they didn't prefer taking pictures, but even they wanted something to remember one of the best moments of their lives by.

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ~ C.S. Lewis










2 comments:

  1. Wow! These are beautiful. You made an already beautiful pair very memorable. Especially #6 and then the close up and the last shot. Beautiful. I like the song too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the dc temple! How beautiful.

    ReplyDelete