S & R Engagements

I haven't totally given up on photography for the year and thank goodness because look at this photogenic couple! I am honored every time someone invites me in on their story. I haven't done new love in awhile, but I'm grateful to be back in UT because I forget how much I love engagements. And these turned out fantastic even though Fall is gone and Winter hasn't quite arrived yet. It was too hard to pick just a few, so I didn't . . . Hopefully we will see more from this couple in the months ahead. 

Congrats Sarah & Robert! 

Location: Downtown Provo & Utah Lake State Park
















2 comments:

  1. I love it so so so much, u r the best Kayla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with the photos! I live these two and you captured their personalities perfectly!

    ReplyDelete